Denplan Care is a really easy way to spread the cost of all of your routine treatment into affordable monthly payments, reducing the chance of receiving unexpected dental bills. This plan will cover your regular check-ups and hygiene visits with your dental team, as well as any restorative treatment you may need. As with all our plans, Denplan Care also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency (Supplementary Insurance).
What does it include?
- Dental check-ups (as clinically necessary)
- Dental hygiene visits (as clinically necessary)
- Dental x-rays
- Necessary fillings
- Necessary extractions
- Periodontal treatment
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Crowns, dentures and bridgework (excluding lab fees)
What's not included?
- Lab fees / prescriptions
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere else other than with us, except treatment is covered by the worldwide Supplementary Insurance
- Orthodontics, implants and cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
- Extraction of wisdom teeth
- Treatment not clinically necessary