How Chase Lodge Dental is Keeping You Safe.
In light of the recent events we have put in place the following additional protocols to ensure your continued safety and comfort:
- Patients will be telephoned the day before their dental appointment for Covid 19 screening. All patients will have their temperature recorded upon entering the clinic using an infrared thermometer. New enhanced medical histories are to be completed prior to dental appointment. This is available to download online from our website
- Upon arrival to Chase Lodge, prior to be shown into the building all visitors will be required to stand on a mat to disinfect shoes.
- Patient will enter directly into the clinic by the side door to car park, avoiding reception and the waiting room. This serves to reduce contact with surfaces and maintain social distancing.
- Hand sanitizers will be positioned at the entrance and throughout the clinic, which patients will be required to use on entrance
- All patients on entering the clinic will be given a mask and hair net to be worn
- You will notice sneeze guards / droplet barriers at all reception and pharmacy areas.
- Introduction of a 30 second antimicrobial oral rinse for all patients prior to examination or treatment
- All team members will undergo regular screening for COVID-19, and every team member will have their temperature taken before the start of each session
- Patients can request to pay in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit after their appointment.
- We have installed an ambient air management system by Radic8 air. This continuously filters the circulating air in treatment rooms to remove germs.
- There are new enhanced clinic disinfection procedures before and after all appointments with fogging devices to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed. A fogger allows safe dispersal of the natural disinfectant hypochlorous acid (HOCl).
- There is new personal protection equipment including visors, disposable gowns, and FFP3 masks for our team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs. Members of staff have trained in Face Mask Fit Testing.
- Many of the new protocols have been introduced to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures, including the use of rubber dam and EXSS extraoral suction.
- There is enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and clinic fixtures which includes computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs and light switches.
- All mail and packages will be thoroughly disinfected before they come into the clinic.
- Patients may be given longer appointments to minimise number of appointments.
We have instituted the above enhanced precautions to protect you and our dental team
If you are interested in finding out more about how future dental appointments will run please follow this link: https://www.chaselodgedental.co.uk/re-opening
Updated 14/06/2020 Chase Lodge Dental